Sunday 14 October 2012

Where do the years go???

Big little Pickle is going to be 5 next week. 5! Where has that time gone?! It doesn't seem more than 5 minutes ago that I went into hospital to have her, 3 weeks early and scared I was going to lose her at any minute. She has grown into such a beautiful young girl, and is doing great at school since starting last month. I couldn't be more proud of her :)

So to celebrate this special milestone I thought my princess pickle deserved a special outfit. As usual I turned to my first love, Farbenmix, for inspiration. A few hours later (yes, with little pickle at nursery I finally get a few hours ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!) this little outfit was born :)

Rainbow Imke, without hood, and a black and red Insa skirt with red hearts. It's so her, she's going to love it :)

Stay crafty ;)

Kelly.x

No comments:

Post a Comment